The month of June is LGBTQ+ Pride Month! ADL has a number of timely resources for educators, parents, students and community members. Read more below.
ADL Education Resources on LGBTQ+ Identity:
- Children’s literature featuring LGBTQ+ character/stories from ADL’s Books Matter resource
- Compiled list of ADL Education’s lesson plans, Table Talks, resources, and blog posts about LGBTQ+ identity (for teachers, parents, and families)
ADL’s Pro-LGBTQ Civil Rights Work:
- “ADL and the LGBT Community: A Commitment to Equal Rights” – ADL Education blog post
- “Anti-Trans Legislation And Rulings Are Part Of A Bigger Picture” – Blog post by ADL’s National Civil Rights Counsel, Karen Levit
ADL Events for Pride Month:
- “Celebrating Transgender Voices” – ADL Central Division Speaker Series (webinar recording)
- “Effective Allyship and Advocacy for the Transgender Community “– ADL Southeast Region webinar on Thursday, June 24 @ 11 am MT; register now!
National LGBTQ+ Partner Organizations: