Originality, creativity, universality and impact – these were the areas that eight judges used to select ADL’s 2015-2016 Imagine A World Without Hate® Student Art Contest winners. Almost 100 pieces of original artwork were submitted by students in grades K-12 attending 2015-2016 No Place For Hate® schools across Colorado. They each created their vision of a world without hate and ADL is proud of all the students, along with their teachers and families, who participated in cultivating a love of art and a commitment to creating a world that is safe and inclusive for all.
Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Student Art Contest Winners: Middle School (6-8th grades)
- First Place: Fallyn N., 7th grade, Franklin Middle School
- Second Place: Cameron C., 7th grade, Franklin Middle School
- First Place: Kylee W., 5th grade, Ann K. Heiman Elementary
- Second Place: Aurelia R., 3rd grade, Madison Elementary
- Third Place: Jesus A., 5th grade, Madison Elementary
- Honorable Mention: Valeria M., 5th grade, Ann K. Heiman Elementary
- Honorable Mention: Jake P., 5th grade, Madison Elementary
- First Place: Violet G., 2nd grade, Palmer Elementary
- Second Place: Francesca D., 1st grade, Palmer Elementary
On April 12, 2016 at the No Place for Hate® Celebration Breakfast, these students will be recognized for their accomplishments and seven pieces of artwork will also be reprinted in the 2017 Positive Impact! Calendar.