ADL’s extensive collection of K-12 education resources promotes critical thinking and learning around historical and current event topics through the lens of diversity, bias and social justice. With summer in full swing, we are featuring timely resources to keep current on anti-bias education, summer reading materials and information about our online summit on challenging anti-immigrant bias, including webinars for educators.
Check out the links below for more information:
- Summer Reading!
- 11 Ways to Keep Current on Anti-Bias Education This Summer
- Challenging Anti-immigrant Bias in Schools and Society
- Respect is a Summer Camp Essential: A Guide for Counselors and Camp Administrators
- Thinking about Social Justice through Crafts and Conversation (for students ages 3-12)
- Webinar: Using Children’s Literature to Foster Empathy and Challenge Anti-Immigrant Bias